Menu

Lat Nights Once Upon A Time POSSIBLE SPOILERS

First of all, I would like to say that if they don't have at least one scene with Rumple and Belle in next week's episode, I may cry.

With that out of the way...

I did find it strange that Mr. Gold gave Henry that necklace for free. He doesn't give anything for free, and Regina was willing to "pay" for it. That means that, once again, he's five steps ahead of everyone else, and he wants Henry to be able to control the limbo-world, and to help get Emma and Mary Margaret back. And because the only thing he wants (that we know of) is to be able to leave town to look for Bae, he must believe that either Emma or Snow will be able to help him do that.

First of all, I would like to say that if they don't have at least one scene with Rumple and Belle in next week's episode, I may cry.

With that out of the way...

I did find it strange that Mr. Gold gave Henry that necklace for free. He doesn't give anything for free, and Regina was willing to "pay" for it. That means that, once again, he's five steps ahead of everyone else, and he wants Henry to be able to control the limbo-world, and to help get Emma and Mary Margaret back. And because the only thing he wants (that we know of) is to be able to leave town to look for Bae, he must believe that either Emma or Snow will be able to help him do that.

He said that one was on him! So until proven I am just going to believe that he has a soft spot for kids lol! I knew it was going to be some kind of portal communication thing between them! Besaides Bae Rumple also wants Belle and I just love those two!!