Menu

I want...

SJ.

...pumpkin cheesecake and whipped cream. Ready made from the grocery store will do just fine. I wish dh would volunteer for a grocery trip, I'm still in my jammies. :tongue_smilie:

Are they cute jammies? If so, live on the wild side & just wear them to the store. Hopefully you won't turn up on one of those People of Wal-Mart videos.;)

I don't think it is going to happen, I just may have to settle for ice cream. Curses to those here who keep mentioning pumpkin cheesecake!

Well, pumpkin cheesecake wasn't even on my radar until YOU mentioned it! So right back atcha! :tongue_smilie:

That sounds divine ... :drool:

I want Reece's Cups, and unfortunately they are in the kitchen with the kids Halloween candy. I will not cave! I will not cave!

*whine* I really want a Reece's Cup!

I already had my fill today and yesterday. If it makes you feel any better they weren't quite as good as I hoped.

I already had my fill today and yesterday. If it makes you feel any better they weren't quite as good as I hoped.

Yeah, they'd be lousy. Pfft!!! Nice try.:tongue_smilie:

My mom swears that when she is craving bad-for-you food, she can have a cup of tea and doesn't ever think of the treat anymore. I'm pretty sure she is an alien.

Yeah, they'd be lousy. Pfft!!! Nice try.:tongue_smilie:

My mom swears that when she is craving bad-for-you food, she can have a cup of tea and doesn't ever think of the treat anymore. I'm pretty sure she is an alien.

:lol:

I have all of the ingredients for dairy-free, gluten free pumpkin cheesecake. Now I just need time to make it. :tongue_smilie: