Menu

Just added $150 in free gift cards to my Amazon account

thanks to Swagbucks!! It is officially time to begin Christmas shopping! I could have made more if I had time, but this is definitely a good start!!

It's worth a try! I did minimal stuff over the year, mostly just used their search engine, and this was what I ended up with. I can still get more between now and Christmas, every penny counts!

Edited by PentecostalMom

thanks to Swagbucks!! It is officially time to begin Christmas shopping! I could have made more if I had time, but this is definitely a good start!!

It's worth a try! I did minimal stuff over the year, mostly just used their search engine, and this was what I ended up with. I can still get more between now and Christmas, every penny counts!

So awesome!! I'm insanely jealous! I used to do Swagbucks a lot.....I haven't done it in forever. Felt like I never got anywhere with it.

ETA: I just logged in for the first time in a really long time.....I have enough to get a $5 Amazon card, lol. That's it.

Edited by k2bdeutmeyer

I like swagbucks. I don't do it very religiously, and "only" took in about $60 of gift cards this year... free is free, though :) I mostly piddle mine away on eBooks or music. I told myself I'd save them up, but I didn't. Next year ;)

One tip, if you have Facebook, is to like them. They periodically drop codes on their page that get you extra points.

How does it work?

Yeah, I need a lesson too. :D

Essentially, you go to the Swagbucks site (hopefully using my link above :D) and sign up. Then you can download the Swagbucks toolbar and use it for searching like Google. That is how I get most of my Swagbucks. There are also other things you can do that you can find from the Swagbucks homepage, watching short videos, free trials, surveys, etc. In addition, there are websites that find codes for Swagbucks that you can enter into the "Gimme" box on your homepage. You can search for Swagbucks codes and there are a number of websites where you can sign up and get instant notification via email when there is a new code. Most of them are good for a couple of hours, maybe longer. Some days there are "Mega-Swagbucks Day" when they give out 80 or more Swagbucks (like points) per day. Around holidays they do Swagbucks with themes and if you "collect" all five within the week or so before the holiday, then you get "bonus" swagbucks.

It is like collecting points to spend in the Swagstore. There are a number of things you can buy with your Swagbucks, and a zillion ways to earn. Oh, you can also get Swagbucks by using the toolbar to search for a certain store, say Target, then if you click that link to shop at Target online (or Walmart etc.) then you get Swagbucks for shopping there. Anyway, there are a vast number of gift cards you can redeem for, or there are other things, stores, etc. I prefer Amazon because it is a good deal and you can use it on such a wide variety of things. Please let me know if you have more questions, I will do my best to answer!

ETA: They also have a Facebook page that you can "like" and do quizzes and stuff to earn. There are people on there that will post what they have done to earn and it helps make it simpler for you to decide what to do.

I use the search feature to earn "bucks". I also try to do the Poll and NOSO (no obligation special offers, just click "next" or "skip" to avoid signing up for emails and such until you reach the end.) The poll gives you 1 buck a day, the NOSO gives 2.

Games give you 2 bucks for each two games you play (so 1 buck per game, but minimum of 2 games to get 'em.) If I catch the code drops in my newsfeed, I enter them and get bucks. I shopped through them once. It was okay, but not as good as Mypoints, IMO.

Sometimes I do the SwagTV. I just open it in another window and let it play while I'm on Facebook or something.

I clicked your link to read more about it. Their privacy info details what they collect about you. I'm fine with them collecting info but when they said they will collect my credit card number, I have to say that freaks me out.

They only get your credit card information if you enter in connection with a free trial for say Netflix. If you don't want to participate in those, then you don't have to submit credit card info.

Guest submarines
I just cashed in $125 worth of Amazon gift cards through ZoomPanel online surveys. Never got into Swagbucks but dh and I like zoompanel.

How does it work? I'm a survey junkie. Never done them for money, though. Would be nice. :tongue_smilie:

How does it work? I'm a survey junkie. Never done them for money, though. Would be nice. :tongue_smilie:

Easy! Just sign up. They send you surveys to your email inbox. You take the surveys and earn points. If you don't qualify, you still earn a few points. Then you turn your points in for stuff. Amazon GCs are offered periodically. We wait until they are offered and cash in all our points at once. I know they also offer grocery gift cards.

HTH!

Guest submarines
Easy! Just sign up. They send you surveys to your email inbox. You take the surveys and earn points. If you don't qualify, you still earn a few points. Then you turn your points in for stuff. Amazon GCs are offered periodically. We wait until they are offered and cash in all our points at once. I know they also offer grocery gift cards.

HTH!

Thanks! How long does it take to get $100 there? How often do you get surveys sent to you?

Sounds like it requires a lot of time online, am I right? I don't think that would work for me.

Not neccessarily. You could only use the search feature and collect points that way. That's what I do. I just use the swagbucks toolbar to search whenever I'm using a search engine instead of google.