Menu

Nashville Star & Mike's!!

I am not watching the whole show, but I have caught who has been voted off each week. So I missed. Can you enlighten me? Ashleigh is from a huge family, so I guess I've been rooting for her. Coffey has got to go in my opinion. The rest are all good enough, I think. So, who was the unlucky one last night?

I thought the same thing -- she's singin' our song!!! :lol:

And not for nothin', but Jewel? Well, let's just say she wouldn't make it past the judges if she were auditioning. She was *AWFUL*. Dreadful. If I'm being honest (channeling Simon Cowell), it was painful.

Bad. Very, very bad.

The gal who is the heavier set mom and the one who is sorta Pat Benatar-ish wrapped up in country? I can't remember their names?

Melissa is the heavierset mom (apparently she's lost a ton of weight already) and Shawn is the dark-haired one. Ashlee, the one who left is the younger blond who comes from a family with 13 or so children.

(You know what I do on Monday nights :).

I thought the same thing -- she's singin' our song!!! :lol:

And not for nothin', but Jewel? Well, let's just say she wouldn't make it past the judges if she were auditioning. She was *AWFUL*. Dreadful. If I'm being honest (channeling Simon Cowell), it was painful.

Bad. Very, very bad.

That was pretty bad. I was wondering what person they got to sing. It took me a few minutes to figure out who it was.