Menu

after Lollipop Logic?

sunriseiz

The other books from Prufrock Press pick up from there. The Logic Safari series is all logic grid puzzles. The Logic Countdown series is a mix, much more like Lollipop Logic. It says 3rd grade on it, but I think all the Prufrock Press stuff skews a little young, though there is MUCH more reading in both those series than in Lollipop. But beyond that, the thinking should be something that your 6 yo could do (and possibly the reading, but that just depends on the kid).

Prufrock has other series as well... One Hour Mysteries are kind of fun. And we like a lot of the products from Tin Man Press too. Wakeruppers is really different, but fun. Both of those things are things that could be used with different levels together potentially.

There are other logic series too... such as Mindbenders.

My daughter just finished Lollipop book 3. She's now doing Logic Safari book 1. She loves it!!!! We were also going to try Analogies for Beginners.

I might get Mind Benders book 2 from Critical Thinking Co, along with the Math Analogies book 1.

I was also looking into the Primarily Logic Book or the Connections book 1 from Prufrock. I'm not sure on those yet. My daughter does love the books from Prufrock.

Thanks everyone. Primarily Logic looks just right for DS. I might try Logic Countdown for DD. If it's too easy, I'll just save it for DS. :)

Does anyone sell the PDF download other than Prufrock? I am now trying to decide if paying full price for the download is better than just getting the reduced price on Amazon for the paper-book. Ah, more decisions! :D