Menu

Female Content- Would You Test?

I haven't been charting or using my fertility monitor since we're not actively avoiding. However, we've been skipping the middle of my cycle since we're not actively trying either. So there's definitely a chance depending on when exactly I ovulated (my cycles can be irregular).

On Monday and Tuesday I had two days of heavy red bleeding, which I had assumed was the start of a new cycle but then it stopped. With my oldest DD, I had 3 days of red bleeding around the time my cycle was due. Today I'm feeling nauseous but I have no other symptoms (with my past PG's I had tenderness in my b00ks, lethargy, etc.) BBT is higher than it normally is at the beginning of a new cycle but lower than in past PG's.

If the bleeding earlier in the week was not the start of a new cycle, I'd be on day 29 of the previous one (cycles have been running around 24-25 days lately).

Would you test in this case or wait?

UPDATE: Well, the nausea was an impending migraine :( but I'm going to keep temping for a few days and test if they stay high. Murphy's Law says I was over by the Dollar Tree yesterday but don't have any reason to go there in the next few days.

Edited by Crimson Wife

The nausea was an impending migraine :( but the weird bleeding and the high temp at the beginning of a "new" cycle have me thinking I should temp for the next few days & then test if they stay high.

A July baby would be good timing in terms of the school year, but with youngest DD's autism and oldest DD's puberty I'm not sure about adding more chaos to the mix :tongue_smilie:

:iagree::iagree:

MEEP!!!

You could also do the coffee test, wave it under your nose and see how fast you puke...

Oh, so it isn't infertility. I'm perpetually pregnant with... What? :lol:

(One of the things that drew me to dh was that he wasn't a coffee drinker. He picked up the habit in the last 8 years and has had to learn the hard way not to make coffee in the mornings if I'm in the kitchen.)

CW: Sorry about the migraine.