Menu

Caution - Baby Pic Thread

Okay, I was just looking at Imp's little guy too. Too much cuteness!

Your little guy looks calm and thoughtful whereas Imp's baby looks like he is rambunctious and a party animal. I wonder if those assessments are close to their true nature.

He is so sweet. I miss my little guy having that cute chunkiness.

Your little guy looks calm and thoughtful whereas Imp's baby looks like he is rambunctious and a party animal. I wonder if those assessments are close to their true nature.

He has his moments (when he's hungry or tired) but he is generally a pretty calm guy. When my husband has his first shoulder operation a couple of months ago we had to take Lauchie with us for the entire 7 hours or so in the hospital (day surgery). He was absolutely fine, played with me, nursed, slept...I got quite a few compliments that day on his easy and even temper from people who were dreading a screaming baby when we first arrived.

So I think your assessment of him is pretty spot-on. :)

Yeah, that about sums up Boo. As an infant, he was really calm and laid back. Now that he's mobile, he's into everything, and very, very active :lol: