Menu

"mom, this is my DREAM homeschool book"

Halcyon

Cool!

Are you using it for school, or just handed it over for fun? I bought it at a scholastic sale this summer, but haven't decided what I want to do with it yet. We used the periodic table one when we did chem a couple years ago, and it was fun, but I'm not sure how much stuck.

Cool!

Are you using it for school, or just handed it over for fun? I bought it at a scholastic sale this summer, but haven't decided what I want to do with it yet. We used the periodic table one when we did chem a couple years ago, and it was fun, but I'm not sure how much stuck.

Well, he is studying life science this year, but we use a variety of resources: creek edge task cards, scholastic printables, notebooking, lapbooks (now that i think about it, he is working on a physics lapbook, not biology....okay so he likes variety :tongue_smilie:) anyways, with the basher book, he reads for a while and then i just ask him to make a notebook page about his favorite part. We have only just begun using the, but this is how i usually incroporate living books.