Menu

What is your favorite history Christ through.....

mom4him

We are doing a combination of MOH and Ancient Civilizations with D Warning right now. I use the cds from both and it seems as though the kids are enjoying it. They like DW better than LH on the cds though. I already have the next course of DW and I am trying to decide if we should just use it or add something in with it or possibly go to something else.

What do you like best? Why? Does your favorite have CDs that goes with it?

:bigear:

:D

We are doing a combination of MOH and Ancient Civilizations with D Warning right now. I use the cds from both and it seems as though the kids are enjoying it. They like DW better than LH on the cds though. I already have the next course of DW and I am trying to decide if we should just use it or add something in with it or possibly go to something else.

What do you like best? Why? Does your favorite have CDs that goes with it?

:bigear:

:D

can i ask how you schedule the material. I have AC&TB to do next year but I am having a hard time figuring out to schedule what for each days. I cant imagine adding more to it!!

can i ask how you schedule the material. I have AC&TB to do next year but I am having a hard time figuring out to schedule what for each days. I cant imagine adding more to it!!

I have been using MOH as the core and working the AC&TB tapes in where appropriate. I am not sure I would go with just the AC&TB next year though. The I won't have to purchase anything major.

One of the things I didn't like is the way she has it scheduled out. I want to try it though.