Menu

Singapore Math Question

LindaOz

I have a friend who is considering Singapore Math for her dc but is needed some info on 7th grade level and over.

Has anyone used Singapore Math for 7th grade and up? If so, how did you find it and which series did you use?

Thanks for any help.:)

I have never heard of anyone starting Singapore in 7th grade. The NEM series used by 7th graders in Singapore is reported to be quite challenging, and most people in this country who love Singapore still choose another curriculum after book 6. Maybe I misunderstood your question. You might go to the forum on the singaporemath website and ask around there for input.

I have a friend who is considering Singapore Math for her dc but is needed some info on 7th grade level and over.

Has anyone used Singapore Math for 7th grade and up? If so, how did you find it and which series did you use?

Thanks for any help.:)

Linda,

I would suggest you ask over on the Singapore Math forum. The person who moderates it is Jenny, she wrote the Home Instructor Guides and the NEM answer keys. She will probably be the best person to answer your question.

Heather