Menu

Maybe now she'll stop calling: Rachel at "Cardholder Services" is busted :P

From ArsTechnica:

Five robocalling companies that defrauded consumers of an estimated $30 million by promising to lower credit card interest rates in exchange for exorbitant fees have been shut down by the Federal Trade Commission, the agency said today.

Still, I won't be surprised to get a call from one of Rachel's friends soon.

I got a call from Samantha last week, offering to lower my credit card bills.

Please don't give her my number. :tongue_smilie:

Can you imagine being the person who is the voice behind Rachel ???? I can't imagine the hatred that is spewed at her if she dares speak a coffee order at Starbucks. She has called my house so often that I think I could hear her in a crowded Walmart on Black Friday!

Can you imagine being the person who is the voice behind Rachel ???? I can't imagine the hatred that is spewed at her if she dares speak a coffee order at Starbucks. She has called my house so often that I think I could hear her in a crowded Walmart on Black Friday!

And, what about when Rachel picks up the phone and it is Rachel. Does she swear at herself?

You will not believe the political call I've gotten twice this week. It is a robocall with a couple of little dogs barking in the background. Not an amateur recording: on purpose to make you stay on the line a few seconds because you don't immediately sense the roboness and hang up.

I want one of those buttons you push that BLOWS UP the machine on the other end.

:lol::lol::lol:

You know, I was joking when I posted about giving candidates 13 days to rid the country of Rachel. But this news has me wondering.....just who is reading this forum?:D

I am so happy but I guess my fifth time at the Do not call list finally worked. Rachel hasn't called me in a few months and neither has any other tele robot except one looking for a deadbeat who used to have my phone number.

Don't get too excited. She just called me. :glare: