Menu

I'm older than Christian Bale & Penelope Cruz

Okay, lame, I know, but I just wasn't expecting that. I mean I have a crush on Christian Bale. He just cannot be younger than me! My DS asked me yesterday if I was alive when Lewis & Clark went on their expedition (what we've been studying). :eek: Either I appear ancient or I need to work more on his time line. Either way, bummer. LOL. :p

Well, they lie if they look younger and play roles younger than their age. My brother does--he doesn't like it, but his agent/manager (he has one of each, I think, well 1 in LA and 1 in Vancouver) told him he had to. But he looks a good dozen years younger than he is and the target audiences for his shows won't buy into him if he put his real age down. This is a family trait, not surgery, as I was the very same way. Still look young, but not quite 12 years younger any more. Not that I have any respect for Hollywood, but some of them are decent chaps overall (well, my brother isn't exactly on the A list, either.)