Menu

So, It's Official

It just confirms what we talked about when he got home. Breaking down the #s, the cost of moving, our rent dbling, doesn't make moving finacially sound...unless he got a job that paid very well indeed.

So, we're praying he can find SOMETHING near by. Anything.

My biggest concern is the warmth of the mobile. It hasn't gotten really cold yet, only -7C (around here, it can get -20C or worse, and that's before windchill is factored in...we've had days that were -40, -50 w/windchill). If the cold is already bothering me at this temp, how bad is it going to be when winter REALLY hits?

Bah.

Anyways, just wanted to update, since I'd gotten a cpl of PMs asking if we'd heard about the job.

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry. That sounds pathetic, and ineffective, but sometimes just knowing that someone knows. . . . . we've been through our share of "nos" in the past 5 years.

It's heartbreaking, but then you pick up and move on.

Praying the load isn't too crushing today.

:grouphug:

I have no idea what kind of heat you have and if you could put in a small woodstove. Our house is old and has basically no insulation... and our stove gets really hot.... Just a thought.

Any chance you can put some sort of insulation under the floor? Seal up some windows? :( Sorry... I stayed in a mobile type thing for a bit and it wasn't warm :(

I have no idea what kind of heat you have and if you could put in a small woodstove. Our house is old and has basically no insulation... and our stove gets really hot.... Just a thought.

Any chance you can put some sort of insulation under the floor? Seal up some windows? :( Sorry... I stayed in a mobile type thing for a bit and it wasn't warm :(

We're renting a mobile. We can't make any changes, and sinking $ into a place we don't own isn't something we could do anyways.

Just think of all the blanket cuddles with the kids :) Yeah I know still not as good as a properly insulated home just trying to look at the good side.

Yeah...my problem is, they can only sit on my good side, and fight over who gets Mom :tongue_smilie::lol: