Menu

What's for dinner 10/25

Chicken Marsala, Roasted Potatoes with bacon and onions, Green beans, and Salad.

One of my all time favorite meals that I make. Working on hitting the favorites before we rip out the kitchen and are cooking with a BBQ grill and crockpot for an unknown amount of time :lol:

For once I have this figured out and DONE early.

I just put a load of baby back ribs in the crockpot. BBQ ribs and crispy oven fried potatoes tonight!

I guess I need a veg. Hmmmmm. Maybe just salad.

How about you?

Baby back ribs in crockpot - I've NEVER done this before! I put them in this morning.

Mmm, maybe I'll do crispy oven fried potatoes too! :D

I have leftover ham and cauliflower in the crockpot with onion, evaporated milk, spices, and two types of cheese -- I am hoping it turns out like something similar I had, minus the canned soup the original recipe called for. Serving that with rice, steamed zucchini, green salad, and fruit.

I'm not sure exactly how I am going to do it yet, but I was thinking some type of stir fry. I have some leftover pork already cooked as well as some swiss chard, bok choy, and an assortment of other greens. I havent ever made a stir fry out of these before, but am going to attempt it :tongue_smilie:

Oh, i MISS cheesy vegetable chowder!! off dairy . . . most of the family.

Tonight is salmon potato pie (childhood favorite from my french-canadian hubby - gotta get the filling made soon, as my new over-range microwave should be here soon!

tomorrow is tacos for some and fish chowder for others - havent made fish chowder in many years, so i'm hoping it comes out well!

I've just been rummaging in the fridge to see what leftovers are available. Looks like we have a little baked chicken, a smidge of mashed potatoes, some green beans and a couple of servings of soup. I'm thinking I'll throw together a salad, maybe some rolls or biscuits and call it a meal.

Chicken Marsala, Roasted Potatoes with bacon and onions, Green beans, and Salad.

One of my all time favorite meals that I make. Working on hitting the favorites before we rip out the kitchen and are cooking with a BBQ grill and crockpot for an unknown amount of time :lol:

I have a sausage and veggie soup planned, but I think I'd rather hit the road to AL and have dinner at Jen's! :D

We're trying a new Burmese paneer and tomato dish with leftover komoch naan and probably some stir-fried pickled cabbage.

Can I come over?

There should be a slurp smiley! :tongue_smilie:maybe that's close enough

I have no idea what komoch naan is, but save some for me!

p.s. Can you send me your naan recipe you posted about here? I can wait, whenever you're ready.