Menu

Favorite iPhone Apps for a 12yo boy

My ds11 (soon to be 12) has been saving his money to buy my iPod Touch from me when I was able to replace it with an iPhone (thus not having to carry my iTouch and and phone). Well, I was just gifted a phone so he'll be getting the Touch, but we've decided to just give it to him for his birthday loaded with some games and music so he can play with it right away.

We've got the music covered, but I'm looking for some good games to put on it for him. He likes to pay Angry Birds, anything Lego, Presidents Vs Aliens, and Stack The States & Countries. Any other ideas? Anything free or low cost would be great!

Thanks!

My ds11 (soon to be 12) has been saving his money to buy my iPod Touch from me when I was able to replace it with an iPhone (thus not having to carry my iTouch and and phone). Well, I was just gifted a phone so he'll be getting the Touch, but we've decided to just give it to him for his birthday loaded with some games and music so he can play with it right away.

We've got the music covered, but I'm looking for some good games to put on it for him. He likes to pay Angry Birds, anything Lego, Presidents Vs Aliens, and Stack The States & Countries. Any other ideas? Anything free or low cost would be great!

Thanks!

Plants vs Zombies (yes, it's as stupid as it sounds, but it cracks my son up)

Starwalk

C25K or Nike+

Minecraft

ETA: there are three iTouch users in this house and we LOVE Tuneband for protecting and wearing our iTouches.