Menu

I want a pet giraffe

I totally want a miniature giraffe. I know they exist because I saw pictures on Facebook. ;)

Petite lap giraffes!!! I was just looking for the Web site, but it looks like it's gone. I bet the government got involved somehow. We could probably find one on Craigslist. I could send the seller a check for more than the amount of the purchase, and then they could Paypal me back the extra cash. That way I could tap into the fortune stolen from me when my Nigerian father was deposed as king.

Opulence. I has it.

Petite lap giraffes!!! I was just looking for the Web site, but it looks like it's gone. I bet the government got involved somehow. We could probably find one on Craigslist. I could send the seller a check for more than the amount of the purchase, and then they could Paypal me back the extra cash. That way I could tap into the fortune stolen from me when my Nigerian father was deposed as king.

Opulence. I has it.

:lol:

Opulence. I has it.

Hahahahaha. *snort* :lol:

One of my girls has wanted a giraffe for years and years. She has named her giraffe Waffles. I thought that was a really good name for a giraffe. Maybe Henry and Waffles could visit.;)

Awww Waffles can come have lunch with Henry.

that's it. I'm official. I am making up names for an invisible giraffe :lol:

When I was a kid, maybe 9 or 10, I entered a contest at the Houston Post-draw a pic of something you want- so I drew a giraffe. I was over the moon when they called to say my name was chosen! I had all sorts of plans for penning it in the yard. Imagine my surprise when I got a stuffed one, even though it was about 4 feet tall. My rotten little brother jumped on it and smushed its back a few months later.

Aww... :(