Menu

Need substitute for Smithsonian Bio Dome Habitat rec'd in WTM

WTM 3rd ed. recommends the Smithsonian Bio Dome Habitat, now called the Eco Dome Habitat. Everywhere I look to purchase, the reviews are horrible - cracking plastic pieces, instructions that say to use scotch tape to hold things together, can't withstand any pressure or it falls apart. I will not have those critters loose in my home so I won't buy it. Is there another "biodome" that has multiple interlocking habitats to observe interaction between various habitat dwellers?

Oh my gosh! Star Wars & science kits together! My boys will just:svengo:. :party:

Look at this one, too: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Science-Dagobah-Habitat/dp/B001UZRPJI/ref=pd_bxgy_t_text_y, the frog can consult Yoda when it comes out of the cave, lol.

They also have Star Wars Death Star Planetarium and a holographic animation kit.

Thank you so much!

Oh my gosh! Star Wars & science kits together! My boys will just:svengo:. :party:

Look at this one, too: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Science-Dagobah-Habitat/dp/B001UZRPJI/ref=pd_bxgy_t_text_y, the frog can consult Yoda when it comes out of the cave, lol.

They also have Star Wars Death Star Planetarium and a holographic animation kit.

Thank you so much!

That one looks pretty cool too. I am just worried about what I would have to get to feed a frog.....