Menu

In honor of NEPrairieMom's flight today

actually it's a week from tomorrow...but I am flattered that you are thinking about us and wanted to show the youtube in our honor. You guys are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope our trip is not like this either....no matter how funnyit was for Tim Conway

Edited by NEprairemom

that was funny. I also just watched the Seinfeld episode on you tube where Jerry is in first class while Elaine is in coach. Once dh and I got bumped to first class, we were calling ourselves "the Beverly Hillbillies Fly First Class". I mean it was real china coffee cups, any wine etc we wanted, no charge, great meal with desserts. This was quite a few years ago.

I remember that episode.

that was funny. I also just watched the Seinfeld episode on you tube where Jerry is in first class while Elaine is in coach. Once dh and I got bumped to first class, we were calling ourselves "the Beverly Hillbillies Fly First Class". I mean it was real china coffee cups, any wine etc we wanted, no charge, great meal with desserts. This was quite a few years ago.