Menu

Quick--pedicure w/ ingrown toenail or no?

She did do something to make it better. The only other time I've had a pedicure was for my sister's wedding--we all went together.

I felt awkward then because I didn't know what to expect. Tonight I was all uptight because...well, it's awkward to have people look at your feet. Esp when they're all white & pasty & swollen. Ok, maybe what I mean is downright embarrassing.

Anyway, I was thinking about it this afternoon, & wishing. And wishing dh would think of it because I'd never ask him. He's the type who will say yes to just about anything, but he doesn't think of it himself. So here I am wishing he'd come home & say, "Honey, we're going out to dinner, & I'm taking you to have a pedicure on the way"--and this is about as likely as him walking in the door & saying, "Honey, I have two heads."

And he walks in the door, offers to rub my back, & insists that he wants to take me out to dinner, bumps my toe, I scream, & he laments that he can't take me to get a pedicure. "What?" I say. "Oh, I think you CAN." LOL

And he walks in the door, offers to rub my back, & insists that he wants to take me out to dinner, bumps my toe, I scream, & he laments that he can't take me to get a pedicure. "What?" I say. "Oh, I think you CAN." LOL

Sounds like you've got yourself a great man there, Aubrey!

I have to agree with Carli too. I've had great success with bringing on labour via a good foot massage.

I'm glad it all worked out for you and your feet are doing a bit better. Those last few weeks of pregnancy sure can be rough, especially during the hot summer months.