Menu

Memoria Press classical composition

Mama2two

I'm using it after WWE3. I like it so far. It is well laid out and clear how to use it, though not as scripted as WWE. I think WWE was a good preparation for it actually. We'll do the Fable stage this year and then my daughter may go on to WWS, which my oldest is finishing up in a few weeks. I like Classical Compositions, but I love WWS.

You might want to consider your child's grade and how comfortable your child is with the subject. I considered it because it looks awesome, but I opted to use Classical Writing - Aesop. CC recommends your child be in 4th grade, and my reluctant-writer child was starting 3rd. I didn't want to push him. He was not happy with all the dictation in WWE3 and was spending a lot of time crying over writing. We had finished WW1 and WWE2. HTH!

Thanks for the feedback. My oldest will be in 4th next year. I am considering it or sticking with WWE and then moving to WWS. My oldest really struggled with spelling though so know those harder dictations coming ulp in WWE 3 and 4 will be tough for him.

Oretstudio, can you share with it is about WWS you like better?