Menu

This reminded me of Bridget Jones, who wished she could move all her fat to her feet and have a slim body with fat feet!

The way I understand it, we all have a genetically determined pattern for gaining weight, and then if we lose weight, it will tend to disappear on a last on, first off basis, which in women is usually top half goes first. (That is why the vast majority of women can't get the "desirable" large-breasts-small-everything-else look without surgery.)

Why when losing weight does it go first from the chest?

I swear I didn't exercise there at all

:glare::lol: For real! My booKs are the only nice thing about my body. I do not want to lose weight there. I want to lose the thunder thighs, bat wings, and stomach fluff! I wish the magical Weight Loss Fairy would just leave the ladies alone.

This reminded me of Bridget Jones, who wished she could move all her fat to her feet and have a slim body with fat feet!

The way I understand it, we all have a genetically determined pattern for gaining weight, and then if we lose weight, it will tend to disappear on a last on, first off basis, which in women is usually top half goes first. (That is why the vast majority of women can't get the "desirable" large-breasts-small-everything-else look without surgery.)

Ugh! I was born with the "large booKs, small everything else" look! Before I had my little people, my ladies were huge and perky, my waist was ridiculously tiny, and my hips we shapely. This morning I slipped on my favorite size 4 Levi Jeans. They hit a roadblock over my thunder thighs and created a tiny bit of a muffin top. Small size, but lumpy. Yet, I have the whole tennis-ball-in-a-sock thing going on up top. I want my ladies back! Sigh. I wish I was the same shape now as I was at 18 when I thought I was "fat". Curse you, Nature/Childbearing/Aging!

Edited by wendilouwho