Menu

Runners check-in 7/18

Confession. I didn't run. But, I think it should count. This week was Vacation Bible School at our church. I did the music. In our Bible Schools we have these motions that go with every song, so it is like I did aerobics for 2hrs and 40 minutes for the last 6 nights. I ran the half marathon in 3 hours...

I have run nearly 13 miles every day this week! That is how I am counting it. :tongue_smilie:

Confession. I didn't run. But, I think it should count. This week was Vacation Bible School at our church. I did the music. In our Bible Schools we have these motions that go with every song, so it is like I did aerobics for 2hrs and 40 minutes for the last 6 nights. I ran the half marathon in 3 hours...

I have run nearly 13 miles every day this week! That is how I am counting it. :tongue_smilie:

LOL!!! I do think that should count!!!

I haven't run this week either. Dh was out of town with ds12. I couldn't figure out a way to run early enough that I wouldn't get hit with humidity so high it could be cut with a knife! So, I spent the week doing strength training and aerobic workouts with a video. We also walked to karate a couple times and went swimming 3 nights. So, I think I got in enough workouts. I just really miss running!

Dh is coming home tonight. I may go out tonight!

Donna - How are you feeling now? Still in outer space?

LOL!!! I do think that should count!!!

I haven't run this week either. Dh was out of town with ds12. I couldn't figure out a way to run early enough that I wouldn't get hit with humidity so high it could be cut with a knife! So, I spent the week doing strength training and aerobic workouts with a video. We also walked to karate a couple times and went swimming 3 nights. So, I think I got in enough workouts. I just really miss running!

Dh is coming home tonight. I may go out tonight!

Donna - How are you feeling now? Still in outer space?

The pain has become bearable! I can walk all by myself now, which is a HUGE improvement! The pain meds didn't even touch the pain before; now I can at least manage the pain with the codeine ;)

Thanks for asking!

So I got some long runs in. Not long in distance (I'm slow), but long in time.

Tuesday I ran for 40 minutes, Thursday an hour, and Friday for 50 minutes.

I ran today, too, but it was scary humid by the time I got out there, so I ran two miles and walked for thirty minutes.

And I concur that VBS song leader counts as a workout.

This wasn't a good week for me, running-wise. Hans was busy most mornings and my older two had a morning soccer camp, so I couldn't get out there. Afternoons are too warm and humid for me right now. I also skipped going to bed two nights in a row in order to take care of some business, and the lack of sleep hit me full-force yesterday. So I've put in only a couple of short runs this week. This next week we have two Ugandan orphans staying with us and I may not get a chance to run much, either. Not moving much, I'm starting to feel pent up!

This wasn't a good week for me, running-wise. Hans was busy most mornings and my older two had a morning soccer camp, so I couldn't get out there. Afternoons are too warm and humid for me right now. I also skipped going to bed two nights in a row in order to take care of some business, and the lack of sleep hit me full-force yesterday. So I've put in only a couple of short runs this week. This next week we have two Ugandan orphans staying with us and I may not get a chance to run much, either. Not moving much, I'm starting to feel pent up!

You said it! The most moving I've done this week is from the couch to the bathroom! *sigh* I have no idea how long it'll be before I can run again :crying: