Menu

Please help me name my new puppy

Okay, this puppy is NOT a Jasmine (Jazzy, Jazz or anything close). So I need a new name.

2661692727_39e0be7aa0.jpg?v=0

2662469537_77a88e7617.jpg?v=0

My other two dogs are named Ozzy (Lhasa mix) and Molly (lab mix). Our guinea pigs names are Reven, Zippy, and Snuffles.

I really wanted to name her Jasmine but she doesn't look like a Jasmine to me. She's a little bit on the small side, is quiet and demure compared to brothers/littermates.

She just needs a new name. Anyone? Cyber Latte or Frappuccino for the one that comes up with the perfect name for her....and us :)

Okay, this puppy is NOT a Jasmine (Jazzy, Jazz or anything close). So I need a new name.

2661692727_39e0be7aa0.jpg?v=0

2662469537_77a88e7617.jpg?v=0

My other two dogs are named Ozzy (Lhasa mix) and Molly (lab mix). Our guinea pigs names are Reven, Zippy, and Snuffles.

I really wanted to name her Jasmine but she doesn't look like a Jasmine to me. She's a little bit on the small side, is quiet and demure compared to brothers/littermates.

She just needs a new name. Anyone? Cyber Latte or Frappuccino for the one that comes up with the perfect name for her....and us :)

Cappi for cappincino? She has that warm, loving latte look that you mentioned. I like names ending in a "y" sound b/c it's easiest to pronounce.

I've been wanting to name a pet Moses for about 15 years now....

Funny, about 15 years ago I found a dog in KY and brought him home across the Ohio River to Indiana--and named him Moses. :001_smile:

Later a stray Brittany Spaniel came by and joined our family. We named him Jethro. :001_smile::001_smile:

Susan

Funny, about 15 years ago I found a dog in KY and brought him home across the Ohio River to Indiana--and named him Moses. :001_smile:

Later a stray Brittany Spaniel came by and joined our family. We named him Jethro. :001_smile::001_smile:

Susan

We have a Brittany! Her name is Magnolia Blossom. We just call her Maggie. :)

There was a song that had a line it about 'your cat named Moses'. Anyone remember it? It was a sad song...my friend called it a whiney song.

Thanks y'all....

So, we were thinking:

Jazz (Jasmine) still....

Bella

Lilly (son really liked)

We're not a 100% but everyone said I pretty much drilled Jasmine in their heads so long, it's stuck.

She's crying right now...15min straight. I thought she'd give in, but she hasn't.

She's already a lap dog. Each time you open the kennel, she's immediately in a lap she can find. She's very contented in a lap. Maybe I should find a way to sleep AND have a lap.

BTW, Ozzy and Molly.hate.her. I thought they'd be too rough playing with her but instead, she tries to go to them and they walk away.every.single.time. Ozzy barks at her which she really doesn't like.

Can an 8 week old puppy make it through the night without food and water?

If I give into her now and give her a lap, she'll think if she throws a fit long enough, I'll take out her. I really don't want to ruin her already! But she's breaking my heart. I swear, I'd let down if I were a nursing mom! LOL

She lasted 50 min btw. Just a warning for anyone who wants a new puppy. Sometimes there are some adjustment periods!

BTW, she and Molly warmed up :) Here they are playing.

2684733263_7e2588a4f1.jpg?v=0

Molly looks like she wants to eat her like a truffle. She is so cute. Did you say what breed she was, I probably missed it.

Jet

ACK! I am seeing a lot of Lillian/Lily suggestions...bad enough that that is my youngests name....but my oldest is Chloe Elizabeth and we moved into a house when she was 2 years old and the neighbors DOG was named Chloe Elizabeth!!! LOL.... Why do we choose dog names for our children???? ;)

Guest Katia

My first thought was that she looked like a:

Princess Sophia

But if I named a puppy that, I would most likely shorten it to something along the lines of:

Miss Sophie