Menu

Hello!!! Nice to meet you!!

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the proper board to post on but I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. :) My name is Jenn. I have two boys, ages 12 and 10. We are a Christian family going on our 4th year of homeschooling. One of those years was spent in a private hybrid classical school.

Last year, we decided to move into an RV to simplify, travel the country, and bond as a family. We intended to travel for a year and then move back to southern California. However, it's been a year and we've decided to stay nomadic for another 6-12 months. So far it's been an amazing experience but it hasn't been without it's challenges. ;-)

Other interests/hobbies are cooking, art, animals, blogging, daydreaming, and fitness. Before we moved into the RV I was a part-time personal trainer.

While I love the life of a nomad, it can get lonely sometimes so I thought it would be fun to join an online community. Since my life is focused on homeschooling and The Well Trained Mind has been the greatest influence on that choice, this community seemed like a good fit. :-)

I look forward to meeting people and making new friends. I'd love to hear a little (or a lot) about you too!

Warmly,

Jenn

Welcome! You are living my dream! We are a quirky bunch here. We will provide you with hours of entertainment. You may at one point have to take a stand on issues such as cupcakes, kilts, crockpots, shopping carts, shoes in the house, kilts, and Teaching Textbooks. Oh, and given the current calendar date, Halloween. We love cool newbies! I hope we can entertain you along the way. You will definitely receive tons of homeschooling wisdom from the ladies here.