Menu

Dictate to themselves? WWE 3

hollyhock

Am I the only one who has never noticed that in the last section of WWE 3, the instructions in the instructor text state that the child may now dictate his dictation sentences to himself?

This is my second son to go through WWE. With my oldest I never noticed this. My second son is doing very well with this. He studies the sentence until he knows it, then covers it up and writes it out. It is also saving me time.

Do others do this? I've never seen it discussed here.

Am I the only one who has never noticed that in the last section of WWE 3, the instructions in the instructor text state that the child may now dictate his dictation sentences to himself?

This is my second son to go through WWE. With my oldest I never noticed this. My second son is doing very well with this. He studies the sentence until he knows it, then covers it up and writes it out. It is also saving me time.

Do others do this? I've never seen it discussed here.

I haven't noticed this but I am also using the Level 3 instructor text on my iPad. You can bet I'm going to look tonight though. I really think my son would love this. We do the dictations as studied dictation anyway. :001_smile: