Menu

Hilarious photos of people inside a haunted house

I looked at the first 20 or so of these action pics from a scary amusement place called Nightmares Fear Factory (no thank you!!) and laughed myself to tears! I wonder what these people are looking at?? :eek: :lol:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504784_162-10014101.html?tag=page

ETA: I am *not* a fan of haunted houses, but I thought these pics were so funny!

I'll probably have to turn in my feminist card for even thinking this, but I find it kind of sweet to see how many of the guys are instinctively protecting the women and kids they're with (of course, there is the one man who seems to be using a little kid as a human shield, but, still...).

I think it's funny how many people get scared and lift their legs up. I never noticed that was a common human fear reaction. There are more than two people in those pics who are actually wrapping their legs around another person and standing on the other. :lol:

We need to send a local WTM mom to see what the heck is in this house!!

I think it's funny how many people get scared and lift their legs up. I never noticed that was a common human fear reaction. There are more than two people in those pics who are actually wrapping their legs around another person and standing on the other. :lol:

We need to send a local WTM mom to see what the heck is in this house!!

Protecting vital organs!

and lol!

I'll probably have to turn in my feminist card for even thinking this, but I find it kind of sweet to see how many of the guys are instinctively protecting the women and kids they're with (of course, there is the one man who seems to be using a little kid as a human shield, but, still...).

There are a few that look like sibs that are kind of sweet (in a weird way).

I read that the whole thing is a pitch black tunnel with employees inside making noises and grabbing people as they go through. A total head game. The part where they take the picture is where they somehow make the people think a car is about to crash into them, and the headlights are the flash of the camera(s). Don't know if it's true, but if it is, I would be a basket case. :lol: