Menu

What condition would you consider this coat to be in?

• Jacket shows signs of a lot of washing to the point of its starting to wear down the fibers. (I compared to another same model jacket)

• The left sleeve from mid sleeve to cuff shows quite a bit of piling as does the collar.
  • The hem thread has come out at the bottom next to the zipper for about 2 inches and is visibly missing from both sides

On the plus side its stain free.

What condition would consider this coat in?

Wow, ebay is fast. I filed a complaint with ebay since she wasn't willing to work it out and provided pictures. Ebay sided with me just in a few hours.

Now the question is do I ask her to pay return shipping and what fb should I leave her. Let's see, the item was not as described and instead of working with me she called me names and refused a refund. Shipping was sent parcel post in a shoe box and we wont discuss how it was sealed, lets just say I've never seen that method before and i hope i don't, I'm lucky it didn't open in transit. She's pretty new to ebay, a neg is going to tank her rating. I'm more worried about can she give me a neg rating for leaving her one but she has not been a good seller. I've only dealt with someone this bad 1-2 times in my 12 years on ebay.

Have you received your refund yet? Did eBay tell you that you had to return the coat?

Personally, I wouldn't return it if the woman didn't reimburse me in advance for the return shipping. She was a lying weasel, so you shouldn't have to pay to send the coat back to her.

I received a full refund. I don't see it saying I need to return the item, they sent this

" Good news! We let the seller know the item wasn't as described, and the seller issued you a full refund. This case is now closed.

Refund information: A full refund of $XX.XX was issued on Oct 16, 2012. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item.

Please log in into PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

I received a full refund. I don't see it saying I need to return the item, they sent this

" Good news! We let the seller know the item wasn't as described, and the seller issued you a full refund. This case is now closed.

Refund information: A full refund of $XX.XX was issued on Oct 16, 2012. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item.

Please log in into PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

I would not send it back and I would not contact the woman again.

If she demands the coat be returned, tell her to send you a prepaid UPS call tag for it -- but that she needs to only communicate with you through the eBay resolution center. Do not respond to any emails outside of eBay!

Chances are good that the return shipping will cost more than the coat is worth, and she will just forget all about it.

eBay has closed the case, so as far as I know, you are under no obligation to return the coat. If the seller wanted it back, she would have had to arrange for that with eBay before they closed the case. Whatever happens, if she contacts you about returning the coat, be sure to verify with eBay the exact procedure you'd need to follow.

But again, if eBay closed the case, your obligation to the seller is over.

I would not send it back and I would not contact the woman again.

If she demands the coat be returned, tell her to send you a prepaid UPS call tag for it -- but that she needs to only communicate with you through the eBay resolution center. Do not respond to any emails outside of eBay!

Chances are good that the return shipping will cost more than the coat is worth, and she will just forget all about it.

eBay has closed the case, so as far as I know, you are under no obligation to return the coat. If the seller wanted it back, she would have had to arrange for that with eBay before they closed the case. Whatever happens, if she contacts you about returning the coat, be sure to verify with eBay the exact procedure you'd need to follow.

But again, if eBay closed the case, your obligation to the seller is over.

Cat said it best. :iagree: