Menu

OUAT has completely lost me.

I didn't like Mulan at first, but she's really growing on me. I totally think her and Aurora are going to hook up. :D I didn't like the way they ended the last episode, though. Gold and Belle need to live happily ever after. End of story.

Good Golly Miss Molly! I hope not!

Dd is hoping that they don't mess too much with Belle and Rumple. I was thinking I could like Hook but not if he hooks up with Cora. I can't stand Barbara Hershey so I doubly dislike Cora ;)

I didn't like Mulan at first, but she's really growing on me. I totally think her and Aurora are going to hook up. :D I didn't like the way they ended the last episode, though. Gold and Belle need to live happily ever after. End of story.

That would be an interesting twist! ;) I can see it.... Now I have to stay away from this thread, because I haven't watched the latest episode. Clicked without thinking. :tongue_smilie:

Good Golly Miss Molly! I hope not!

Dd is hoping that they don't mess too much with Belle and Rumple. I was thinking I could like Hook but not if he hooks up with Cora. I can't stand Barbara Hershey so I doubly dislike Cora ;)

I second that. All of it.

That would be excellent! LOL! I do agree, they would make a perfect couple for this!