Menu

OPGTTR on PDF

just.me

I own the book but am wondering if it might be worth it to buy the PDF version. My kids detest doing their lessons using the book but will do them if I type up their lesson on the iPad. I just make a PDF with the words on one page and the story on another page. They love this but I don't want to do this for each and every lesson!

I had a similar thought in mind because I know my ds would freak out if he saw all the other text on the pages in addition to what he was supposed to read. I downloaded the sample of the ebook and I was not able to c&p into word, which means I would have to go through and type everything out-not my cuppa tea. It seems it would be just as easy to type it out from the book. The only benefit I can see with the ebook is you could zoom in so they are only looking at their words but then you would have to scroll a little and the page will move when you touch it to cover up the words.

We really like AAR1. I'm using it with an oldish 3 yo that currently has no interest in writing. The only reason I was looking at other things is because he went through it pretty fast and I thought I could get away with something less expensive with less built in review but it turns out there just isn't anything that will meet our needs as well without me putting in mega hours in tweaking. I hope they hurry on the other levels though. I fear I will be tweaking opgtr after aar2.