Menu

Co-op politics, losing sleep over this.

:glare:

So a suggestion was made after a successful coop, but the folks passing on the suggestion won't ask the suggestor to "go ahead and do it!" They want me to do it or find someone else to do it?! Really, the handicapped woman who's doing all she can AND keep an eye on my "hyper active" children, who are only 2 among the many elementary kiddos?!

Starting to feel like this is more about prejudice and racism than hyperactivity. Folks are constantly correcting my kids verbally....really, it was your kid head butting, biting and pinching YOU, not mine!!!!

Two of my kids love this co-op. The other 3 are like, "Meh, take it or leave it." I'm thinking one more try and if it doesn't go well then we're outta there. There are other groups that offer the exact same activities and opportunities as this group. Just the time of day would change.

......maybe some of those ladies are on this board too and "get it!"

Is it really worth "giving it one more try".

I'm not you and I don't know your dc. But sometimes I'm situations like that and I just don't go back. I don't say anything to anyone either. I just don't go back. If there's something else available we give that a try or we make do doing our own thing. Somethings are too stressful to try and make work.

Is it really worth "giving it one more try".

I'm not you and I don't know your dc. But sometimes I'm situations like that and I just don't go back. I don't say anything to anyone either. I just don't go back. If there's something else available we give that a try or we make do doing our own thing. Somethings are too stressful to try and make work.

As a leader I feel like I should give notice. As an attender I would have done the same.

As a leader I feel like I should give notice. As an attender I would have done the same.

BTDT, I gave notice, as in I won't be back next week. It's one of the best homeschooling decisions I ever made.

ETA: I was the group's administrator.