Menu

Wedding Photo Bomb

Congratulations, you happy people!!! Love those smiles. Precious. May you hold that joy for each other in your hearts, words, and deeds for years to come. May your lives be rich in the things that really matter, and may you always find peace and comfort in each other's presence.

Thank you so much, everyone! :001_smile:

Congratulations!

You make an adorable couple!!!!

In the one photo, was that his younger brother standing with him? The young man was just grinning from ear to ear and it was precious.

I wish the two of you many, many blessings. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Faith

Yes, that is his little brother. He is a riot!

The wedding was great! We did it in my parents' living room and only had close family attend. My two friends in college in VA were on Skype to watch it :001_smile:

The JP was awesome. He explained the whole ceremony to DH and I before the ceremony, and then during the ceremony he gave us ques. We let the JP use the vows he usually uses unless something else is requested, and they were beautiful. No one at the wedding had heard them before. They had the same jist as the traditional vows but a bit more modern.

He gave us a copy of the ceremony in a small booklet.

The cake was made by my MIL's best friend but unfortunately my MIL forgot to let her friend know DH and I are nut allergic so she put almond extract in the cake. No worries though, because we had lots of fudge thanks to my sister (Matron of Honor).

My MIL also got us a small platter to hold the rings (that my little BIL carried) and it has our names and the date of the wedding engraved on it.

Everyone was on time except for the best man who fell asleep and was 15 minutes late :tongue_smilie:

Stephanie!!!! :party:

Ok, first of all, you are one gorgeous, glowing bride! Your smile! You look *SO* happy.

And that's a fine young man you've married there. :001_smile: With quite the cute little brother. :D

Is that your mom in the red sweater? She looks very happy for you.

Stephanie!!!! :party:

Ok, first of all, you are one gorgeous, glowing bride! Your smile! You look *SO* happy.

And that's a fine young man you've married there. :001_smile: With quite the cute little brother. :D

Is that your mom in the red sweater? She looks very happy for you.

Awww, thanks :001_smile:

Yup, that's my mom. She was ecstatic!

You are truly radiant! I love happy wedding pictures and yours reflect some of the happiest faces I've ever seen.

May you and your handsome husband spend a long life together, filled with blessings and challenges that will make you grow even closer together.

Your cake looks yummy! I'm sorry you weren't able to eat it.