Menu

Autumn is having her baby I think!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inoubliable

Nonononononononooooooo.....did I miss anything?? I had a Benadryl coma and I woke up and logged on and saw the frantic "there's hooves!" stuff! What's going on?? I see...both giraffes in the barn, but no clear view on her with anything hanging out!

Nonononononononooooooo.....did I miss anything?? I had a Benadryl coma and I woke up and logged on and saw the frantic "there's hooves!" stuff! What's going on?? I see...both giraffes in the barn, but no clear view on her with anything hanging out!

When she turns around you'll see. There are two hooves and some unidentifiable (to me) more body hanging out. It's so cool!

Guest inoubliable
When she turns around you'll see. There are two hooves and some unidentifiable (to me) more body hanging out. It's so cool!

WHOA! I ran to get DS7 and we JUST got back in time to see her walk off camera, of course, but we SAW! Too cool!!!

Guest inoubliable

After all this time.... why is the new baby not moving? I thought they generally stood up within 30 mins or so. This kid isn't moving, other than to breathe. And Autumn and Walter look barely curious, more anxious than anything else. :(

Guest inoubliable

Did he/she finally stand up and stumble off camera, or did he/she launch itself into a position we just can't see?

I can't imagine how exhausted Autumn is, if I'm *this* exhausted just from watching/waiting all these weeks. :tongue_smilie:

Guest inoubliable

Someone must have moved the camera. We got one of those "Still watching? Click here!" things and then we could see the baby in the corner.

I really really really want to see the baby stand up. But I already took my next dose of Benadryl. Blech.

Guest inoubliable
Baby's up, yes???

Oh my! Now that you say it... maybe it is?? It looked like he/she was still down on knees and elbows in that corner. Looking now, though, it looks like he/she's up and standing!

I cannot.believe.I.missed.it!!!!

She must have started moments after I went to bed. Literally, last I looked in on her, she was lying down chewing her cud. :( :( :( :(

The baby is so cute though!!!!

:iagree: Me too! I checked in around 10ish and she was lying down chewing her cud. So I went to bed and missed it! Argh.