Menu

Minecraft

My kids wake up asking if the Minecraft update has happened yet. (xbox)

Every.

Single.

Morning.

They are so hopeful that this will be The Day.

Every.

Day.

I guess today is supposed to be The Day.

This better be SOME update... :glare:

I'm living with that child! He stalks their twitter account and has been talking about this blasted update for years! (Maybe it just feels like it.)

Are all of you using it on iPad or on your computer. I downloaded the "lite" version for my son but he's having difficulty with the controls. Is the computer version (or full paid app version) better?

I think the pecking order is (Best to worst)

Computer

XBox

iPad/iPhone

We only have xBox

Are all of you using it on iPad or on your computer. I downloaded the "lite" version for my son but he's having difficulty with the controls. Is the computer version (or full paid app version) better?

iPad full version has the same controls as lite, but is better. However, it is easier to do things on the computer version because you have a proper controller (mouse/trackball) *and* keyboard.

We first played the lite iPad app, then the full iPad, at which time we decided we liked it so much we bought three computer licenses. :D All six of us play it (the kids all seem to be addicted to it).

I have never used the xbox version.