Menu

Help me choose a photo...

I'd like to order one of these photos for Ds. They are from his recent agility trial with his Cocker. I can probably only afford one. Which would you choose? Would you order a print or a jpeg?

#3177 - this is the one I'm leaning toward b/c I think it will be the most difficult for me to take myself. Tunnel and jump shots I can probably do a decent job on.

But, these are nice too....

#3176 - this one has Ds in it if you look b/t the a-frame.

I like either of the first two. The first one is technically the best pic of the bunch.

# 3173 had such potential. Too bad this professional photographer cuts off people's heads.

And yes, I realize it's about the dogs, but really? Cutting off heads is never okay.

If I felt I had to order one I'd order the one with DS in it. I'd want a picture of DS and DDog, especially if it were pricey.

Honestly, I'd just take one of my own and work to be sure I got a shot with boy and dog.

Normally, I would do the same, and have. We have some photos of Ds & his dog already, but this is special since it is from the first AKC trial they ever qualified and placed in.

These were taken during a competition. I can't be near the ring b/c his dog may decide to run to me if he sees me. Also for the A frame the photographer is sitting on a very high chair. A-frames are over 5 feet at the top. I wouldn't be able to get such a shot.

I like either of the first two. The first one is technically the best pic of the bunch.

# 3173 had such potential. Too bad this professional photographer cuts off people's heads.

And yes, I realize it's about the dogs, but really? Cutting off heads is never okay.

I know, I had the same thought!