Menu

Lastnights Once Upon A Time

I saw a picture on facebook of Henry with an arrow and some bows should be interesting! I am really mad that Lancelot is dead, was looking forward to seeing that. It is still driving me nuts that the man in the apartment who got the postcard has never showed up and what the heck happened to august Booth?

He was on the bed then when his father went in he was just gone. I want Prince Phillip to wake up and I read somewhere past characters may pop up. I wonder if the sheriff guy will get to come back.

I will maintain the hope that Lancelot is not really dead. How ironic though that Snow was yelling at Emma to not talk to Cora, yet in the end it was what saved them. :D

Who the heck was the guy in the car at the end? :confused: I don't remember seeing him before.

I will maintain the hope that Lancelot is not really dead. How ironic though that Snow was yelling at Emma to not talk to Cora, yet in the end it was what saved them. :D

Who the heck was the guy in the car at the end? :confused: I don't remember seeing him before.

Was he the king? That's who I thought it was.

I have a theory about the man in the apartment. I think it's Bay -- Gold's son. He is in our world -- a world with no magic. It didn't connect the first time I watched season 2, ep. 1, but it clicked this weekend when my kids were trying to finish up season 1 on dvd so they could catch up with us. I rewatched that episode where Bay goes into the other world. At the end of season 2, epi. 1, Gold is standing at the line at the edge of town looking frustrated -- most likely because he can't leave and he knows his son is on the outside.

I have theory a on top of my theory. If that is Bay, I'm going to also guess that Bay is Henry's dad, making Henry's other grandfather Gold.

Loved last night's episode! I agree though, I don't want Lancelot dead.

I love Charming just as much as I disliked David Nolan. I almost felt sorry for Regina when Henry called her to lunch and then I remembered the pile of bones in the Blind Witch's cabin and got over it.

Interesting theory about the guy in the apartment, jujsky.

I have a theory about the man in the apartment. I think it's Bay -- Gold's son. He is in our world -- a world with no magic. It didn't connect the first time I watched season 2, ep. 1, but it clicked this weekend when my kids were trying to finish up season 1 on dvd so they could catch up with us. I rewatched that episode where Bay goes into the other world. At the end of season 2, epi. 1, Gold is standing at the line at the edge of town looking frustrated -- most likely because he can't leave and he knows his son is on the outside.

I have theory a on top of my theory. If that is Bay, I'm going to also guess that Bay is Henry's dad, making Henry's other grandfather Gold.

This is so kind of obvious though ya know? Plus wouldn't Bae be like 60-70 years old by then? I still wanna know where August went off too?