Menu

Math Facts

momofaandh

I'm looking for a way to help my son learn his math facts. Flash cards are a fight. I have been using XtraMath.org but he then needs the computer and that at times has been a conflict.

I was looking at the following as something that I can have him use on his own. Can anyone give a review on the items below or other ideas?

TIA

Educational Insights MathShark

Educational Insights Math Whiz

FlashMaster

My ds8 really likes flashmaster. He likes that it gives him a score and he seems to feel really accomplished when he has passed a more difficult level. You can also have it give facts in order, or random, or leveled, it's nice. A tad expensive but we bought it on ebay so it worked out.

HTH.

I'm looking for a way to help my son learn his math facts. Flash cards are a fight. I have been using XtraMath.org but he then needs the computer and that at times has been a conflict.

I was looking at the following as something that I can have him use on his own. Can anyone give a review on the items below or other ideas?

TIA

Educational Insights MathShark

Educational Insights Math Whiz

FlashMaster

Our Math Whiz quit working. I went to ebay and purchased a TI Little Professor.