Menu

s/o Happy that I bit my tongue....

I was so proud that I took the high road on my recent curriculum transaction & ignored a bitter comment. But then......she had to go & say that I did bad business, and I lost it.

I responded with a snarky, sarcastic comment, she responded back saying I had no manners,etc..... Now I feel worse.

Why do we feel the need to get that last word?

Btw, I didn't respond to her last email, so I am not leaving with the last word, but still.

Not as evolved as I thought I was.

(Hoping to see some really good sniping going on here so that I can feel better about myself :D)

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I have a feeling that the person you've been dealing with is probably just an unhappy person who wants to hurt other people's feelings. There's no way you can win with a person like that, and no way for things to end happily.

The best thing to do is what you've already done -- stop responding to her, even though I know it's hard not to tell her what you really think of her!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I have a feeling that the person you've been dealing with is probably just an unhappy person who wants to hurt other people's feelings. There's no way you can win with a person like that, and no way for things to end happily.

The best thing to do is what you've already done -- stop responding to her, even though I know it's hard not to tell her what you really think of her!

Thanks for being so nice-but I probably don't deserve it. Now I'm second guessing myself. Maybe I will just tell her I'm sincerely sorry we had a problem/miscommunication. I think that will make me feel better.

I guess it's a lesson to me to control my temper. It's always been one of my worst traits.

Was it a newbie? I have had some surprising pms from newbies in the last two weeks.

I didn't engage them, but could just tell the direction things would go if I did......

No, it wasn't someone on here, luckily. And, she is apparently new to buying used, which I could then give her some slack if it wasn't for her snarkyness & namecalling. But wait, I am doing it again! Bad, bad.