Menu

Spacejump LIVE right now...

I went to the page and see the data but the live-stream isn't working. Is anyone else having trouble or are they not doing live-feed video until he jumps?

I can't get it to work either. I'm watching the one minute delay on BBC, but am trying to troubleshoot....despite having next to no computer knowledge.

Disabling ad blocker doesn't help though. :)

Here's the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19887652

If there's supposed to be sound of them talking, this doesn't have it.

I went to the page and see the data but the live-stream isn't working. Is anyone else having trouble or are they not doing live-feed video until he jumps?

I'm ok w/ the live feed (a little jumpy at times, but fine most of the time). It has been a live feed for at least a few hours now.... Some tv stations are also broadcasting.

I can't get it to work either. I'm watching the one minute delay on BBC, but am trying to troubleshoot....despite having next to no computer knowledge.

Disabling ad blocker doesn't help though. :)

Here's the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19887652

If there's supposed to be sound of them talking, this doesn't have it.

The BBC page worked and I did get sound. Then the Red Bull page started working...but now that stopped and I got another error message. It must be overloaded with viewers.

How many hours is it supposed to take for him to ascend?

Can we talk for a minute about what he must have felt standing on that little step right before he jumped. Wow!

I'd still be standing there, clinging to the handrail. They'd have to send up another balloon just to get me down.

We've been so obnoxious in our house all day after that. If anybody here or elsewhere does something, it just pales. You finished your calculus assignment? Great. Did you do it...from space? Football player just threw a touchdown pass. Terrific. But did he do it from space?

Can we talk for a minute about what he must have felt standing on that little step right before he jumped. Wow!

The thing that has inspired me was that he had to overcome his claustrophobia in order to wear the suit. I am very claustrophobic and I have to overcome it so that I can compete in the Tough Mudder next year. I figure if he can stay in that suit for hours in that tiny capsule, I can crawl through some tubes for a few minutes.:D