Menu

Used Lial's this week.....

Precalculus arrived last weekend. And I've got to say, I am impressed with Lials. Dd loves the way examples and solutions are presented. She likes the multicolored approach that draws attention to areas that might be tricky. She has liked the cdrom instruction as well. Yesterday, after using the text for 5 days, she walked in and asked why we hadn't been using Lial's all along. She told her younger sister she is lucky to start Algebra with Lial. My youngest is still finishining up Horizon Pre-Alebra, but will start Lial's Algebra next semester.

IF the rest of the semester goes as well as this first week, then I am much relieved!

Precalculus arrived last weekend. And I've got to say, I am impressed with Lials. Dd loves the way examples and solutions are presented. She likes the multicolored approach that draws attention to areas that might be tricky. She has liked the cdrom instruction as well. Yesterday, after using the text for 5 days, she walked in and asked why we hadn't been using Lial's all along. She told her younger sister she is lucky to start Algebra with Lial. My youngest is still finishining up Horizon Pre-Alebra, but will start Lial's Algebra next semester.

IF the rest of the semester goes as well as this first week, then I am much relieved!

Ds reacted the same way when I switched him from Chalkdust to Lial's. I was relieved too! I'm glad it's working for you and Dc.