Menu

Mamapedia deal on BookCloseouts ($15 for $30)

Hi everyone,

I saw this Mamapedia deal where you pay $15 for a $30 voucher on BookCloseouts.

http://deals.mamapedia.com/deals/bookcloseouts-com

I hadn't looked at Bookcloseouts recently, but I was pleasantly surprised when I checked their Education and Science sections. They had books by Jane Healy, the Davidsons, a set of Basher Science books and the Elements.

These are what I've got my eye on:

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/Store/Details/The-Elements-A-Visual-Exploration-of-Every-Known-Atom-in-the-Universe/_/R-9781579128951B

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/Store/Details/Elements-Vault/_/R-9781579128807B

Hope this helps someone. If you want to add to this thread any finds, I'd be happy to hear them (since I haven't clicked the Purchase button yet :tongue_smilie: ).

I got this this morning, just waiting for my code. They have tons in the children's non fiction History section. Ancients, Castles, etc... Plus some bios for American history, etc. There is also a lot of historical fiction.

Now I need to trim some from my cart lol!

I got this this morning, just waiting for my code. They have tons in the children's non fiction History section. Ancients, Castles, etc... Plus some bios for American history, etc. There is also a lot of historical fiction.

Now I need to trim some from my cart lol!

I received my code, but it didn't seem to accept it. Was anyone able to apply it and the password they provided successfully?

Just used mine. You have to wait and enter the certificate and password after you enter shipping info. It is on the same page as the cc info. Just click checkout, but be sure to enter the gift certificate code before the cc.

Did you get a voucher code and a password? I only received a voucher code and putting that in on the cc page doesn't work.

Thanks Um_2_4! I was trying to enter it as a coupon code, when it actually is a voucher code. I followed your instructions exactly and it worked.

crazy4latin - when you click the "Print Voucher" link on the Mamapedia account page, it will take you to a page with the voucher code and the password.

Thanks Um_2_4! I was trying to enter it as a coupon code, when it actually is a voucher code. I followed your instructions exactly and it worked.

crazy4latin - when you click the "Print Voucher" link on the Mamapedia account page, it will take you to a page with the voucher code and the password.

Aack, this thread went into my spam folder.

I'm going to email mamapedia for a password since I only received a voucher code but not a password. Thanks!

Ok, so the password is not unique and is the same for everyone. Duh, right there on the voucher.

So long as you get your books, all is well. :001_smile:

Thanks, jen3kids for the calendar tip! Anyone else want to share their purchases? I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of the Elements.

So long as you get your books, all is well. :001_smile:

Thanks, jen3kids for the calendar tip! Anyone else want to share their purchases? I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of the Elements.

I bought Elements, Elements Vault, Human Body Basher, and Core Science Basher. We're studying Chemistry this year, so I splurged a tiny bit.