Menu

Rainbow Resources Xmas Catalog Came

I haven't looked at it either. My kids check the mail and brought it to me. They were like, "This catalog is such a much more reasonable size and look, there's pictures!" I was like, "Oh, yeah, this is all the Christmas gift kinds of stuff." And then it was gone. They're still at it, by the way. I hear you can buy a zip line in there?

I hear you can buy a zip line in there?

Mine have already planned the backyard design with Fortamgig and the Zipline....and a few other things.

I had mine circle what they like in their assigned color, so I can look back and see what they like. Every page is like a rainbow.:lol:

Now that they are asleep, I'll probably go and pick what *I* want...they always have the best games.

Wow- I officially retired from homeschooling when ds graduated in May. With grandkids, I thought I'd still be 'into' homeschooling but the catalog sat on my table for a few days and today I tossed it into the trash, unopened. I didn't notice the cover at ALL.

Ugh- and I did toss it into the trash instead of the recycling bin and there is stewed chicken debris on top of it. Lost cause. Weird- I ALWAYS use the recycling bin for stuff like this AND I always put chicken debris down the garbage disposal. Today I did neither.

I had mine circle what they like in their assigned color, so I can look back and see what they like. Every page is like a rainbow.:lol:

We do the same thing here!

Our catalog came in the mail yesterday. Looks to me like there are several new items added compared to last year.

I LOVE the RR Christmas catalog! :D