Menu

Weely Report 10.12.12

laughing lioness

Show and Tell: 10-12-12

I'll do our "fall" pictures later. All the pretty leaves, warm clothing and harvest pictures I'm seeing on your blogs seem so out of place. Here it just cooled off enough for people to be outside on a regular basis, the plants think it's spring, the ice cream trucks just started rolling through neighborhoods (it doesn't run in the summer), but I did just pull my fuzzy, warm slippers out. The swamp cooler makes my toes cold before the rest of my family is ready to flip it off for the day. :tongue_smilie:

I did my first ever week in review, I'm new to blogging. My Wordpress app was acting goofy, though, so adding pictures was a pitb. If you go to week in review, that just shows our special days. Then some of our other pictures from our field trip day are on the entry about the homeschool group class.

Link in sig

I haven't done my week in review yet, but I just posted the kids' new Picturing Writing poems (these are about autumn):

http://jujsky.blogspot.com/2012/10/picturing-writing-autumn-poems.html

And I posted about an issue I had with Tiny Dancer's laziness in regards to the picture for this poem. She ended up doing a second picture and we learned a lot from the experience. The differences between the two pictures are pretty major!

http://jujsky.blogspot.com/2012/10/effort-life-lesson.html