Menu

I'm human!!!

Were you doubting that? :001_huh::D

This makes me want to guess what you mean...

Are you a perfectionist who just found out that you are *allowed* to make mistakes? "I'm human" meaning "All humans make mistakes--I just made some and the world did not end!"

Or...

Have you been going thru something that's made you *itchy and unpleasant, and now you feel better/more "human?"

Or...Hmmm...let's see...

Well, that's all I've got. :D

Were you doubting that? :001_huh::D

This makes me want to guess what you mean...

Are you a perfectionist who just found out that you are *allowed* to make mistakes? "I'm human" meaning "All humans make mistakes--I just made some and the world did not end!"

Or...

Have you been going thru something that's made you *itchy and unpleasant, and now you feel better/more "human?"

Or...Hmmm...let's see...

Well, that's all I've got. :D

I was thinking a shower. I guess my standards are low. :lol:

But I see she's moved into the human chain on the Hive hierarchy. :D

I think it's a lie. She only looks human. She's probably really a Cylon or something.

:lol: If I'm a Cylon do I get to look like 6?

And sadly, no shower. I have a 3 week old who doesn't want to be put down EVER and a hubby who has been working night shifts and an 8yo who still needs me sitting with him most of the time for school. But dh is off today, so a shower is definitely on my to do list. Along with eating food that requires a fork and knife, lol.