Jump to content


Another bug question

Recommended Posts

Flatish, longish and with little pincers on their behind. What are they? I've found several in the house now. When I googled it said "earwigs"???


I'm in SC - I'm fairly used to the dratted Palmetto bug... but what the heck are these and will they use those mean looking pincers on us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...