Menu

Why does the Other John run with scissors?

Didn't someone, somewhere ever teach him not to do such a thing?

I am confused. :001_huh:

No, Other John, noooooooo! You are going to get hurt! You are going to hurt someone! You only have two eyes! You must not run with scissors!

This is bothering me so much I can barely post. I try to concentrate on anything related to homeschooling, but the mental image of this person somewhere in Virginia (?) running with scissors is more than I can take.

Just the thought of those scissors, goring some vulnerable body part..... I can't stand it! I can't stand it!

:blink:

Didn't someone, somewhere ever teach him not to do such a thing?

I am confused. :001_huh:

No, Other John, noooooooo! You are going to get hurt! You are going to hurt someone! You only have two eyes! You must not run with scissors!

This is bothering me so much I can barely post. I try to concentrate on anything related to homeschooling, but the mental image of this person somewhere in Virginia (?) running with scissors is more than I can take.

Just the thought of those scissors, goring some vulnerable body part..... I can't stand it! I can't stand it!

:blink:

He was public schooled. They learn all sorts of crap there ;)

I'm not surprised that he has no friends. My mom would never let me be friends with someone so dangerous. Of course she stepped on a pair of scissors when she was a child (probably dropped by another Other John).

We should try to befriend Other John. Friends don't let friends run with scissors!

I just checked his profile and noticed that "Other John has no friends," or something like that. So I sent a friendship request. Perhaps that will help him. ;)

:lol::lol:

Poor John. Maybe he's a lefty and uses those weird, lefty scissors. Can you run with those? ;)

First of all, *I'm* a lefty, and our scissors are NOT weird. Your's are. :D

Secondly, I TRIED to warn OtherJohn about running with scissors here over two weeks ago. He never responded. He is CLEARLY not open to direction regarding his scissor-running ways. :tongue_smilie:

(I agree with swellmomma; he probably went to PS. :lol:)

Secondly, I TRIED to warn OtherJohn about running with scissors here over two weeks ago. He never responded. He is CLEARLY not open to direction regarding his scissor-running ways. :tongue_smilie:

(I agree with swellmomma; he probably went to PS. :lol:)

The nerve of that man. :toetap05: I'm going with the delusional Chuck Norris, publicly schooled and friendless combo theory here. We can't change the past (or the delusion), but we can still be nice to Other John.

:smilielol5:

Chuck Norris doesn't run with scissors; scissors run away from Chuck Norris. :D

:lol:

ETA - I must be blind. I hadn't even noticed the new announcement, much less that Other John runs with scissors! Thank you ladies for pointing this out so I can fortify myself against the influence of such recklessness!

Edited by Truscifi

Who's the first John?
I think it's "Other John" because there is always "another John" out there.

I'm married to a Dave, and he feels the same way about his name.

I actually went to a church where we called several men Tom One, Tom Two, Tom Three, Tom Four, and Tom W. I don't know why Tom W. wasn't Tom Five. It is a mystery. :001_huh:

I think he likes to keep the scissors handy in case the moderator needs to poke his/her eyes out over the latest thread topic or kerfuffle of the day. I mean, there's only so much one person can take. :lol:

If someone gave the moderators cupcakes they wouldn't feel the need to use the scissors. Poor cupcake-less mods; I bet they have to wear thier shoes inside too. :crying:

maybe he ran with scissors one too many times.

I think he likes to keep the scissors handy in case the moderator needs to poke his/her eyes out over the latest thread topic or kerfuffle of the day. I mean, there's only so much one person can take. :lol:

You all crack me up!!!

If I hung out at the forums all day I would never get those wonderfull things done that the Hive will be :)

No Comment :001_huh:

While this is very true, I plan on changing it every so often to have fun.

Yes, except one consequence to using this is many people refer to me as "OJ" - hmmm

He does exist!

I actually went to a church where we called several men Tom One, Tom Two, Tom Three, Tom Four, and Tom W. I don't know why Tom W. wasn't Tom Five. It is a mystery. :001_huh:

:001_huh: There was a Jedi Bob? How did I miss this?

:bigear:

:smilielol5:

Chuck Norris doesn't run with scissors; scissors run away from Chuck Norris. :D

Little scissors' moms tell them to never run with Chuck Norris!

Or maybe Otherjohn was running with scissors and ran into Jedi Bob. :crying:

Still, you'd think a light saber would beat scissors any day. Must not be much of a Jedi. :tongue_smilie: