Menu

Who would like to join me?

I'll join you! But I'll take an iced tea....it's a spring day here, in the southern hemisphere, and the hot breeze has sprung up this morning (it's 8.18am here!)

I'm researching on the internet about helping my dd (18) start up a cleaning business. My plans for the day?.....I should be weeding in the garden, or making a start on building a stone dog house for my dogs. I've wanted to try some stone work for a while, so I'm starting off with what I think will be a smallish, but useful project.

I'll join you! But I'll take an iced tea....it's a spring day here, in the southern hemisphere, and the hot breeze has sprung up this morning (it's 8.18am here!)

I'm researching on the internet about helping my dd (18) start up a cleaning business. My plans for the day?.....I should be weeding in the garden, or making a start on building a stone dog house for my dogs. I've wanted to try some stone work for a while, so I'm starting off with what I think will be a smallish, but useful project.

Tell your dd to call her business "Other Mother"!! A friend of mine did that once. I took my garden apart today, mowed the whole lawn and got a start on organizing my new carriage house. Now I'm tired.

I hope you will let me pretend to be at home watching the sunset over the lake with ice tea instead of being in a hotel that we will have to leave this weekend because they are overbooked and move to another hotel with out a kitchen. It has been a stressful day and I would enjoy some time on my back porch. I have seen some really beautiful sunsets from there.

Ooo, that sounds so nice. I am sitting at the computer that is on a table beside my kitchen, coffee mug beside me, cinnamon rolls resting comfortably in tummy. The sliding door to the porch/backyard is directly in front of me. Golden Retriever is at my feet, and Lydia the cat is basking a few feet away in the heat of the portable heater thingy.

Nice day here! Blue sky and sunlight filtering thru the trees.

Ooo, that sounds so nice. I am sitting at the computer that is on a table beside my kitchen, coffee mug beside me, cinnamon rolls resting comfortably in tummy. The sliding door to the porch/backyard is directly in front of me. Golden Retriever is at my feet, and Lydia the cat is basking a few feet away in the heat of the portable heater thingy.

Nice day here! Blue sky and sunlight filtering thru the trees.

This sounds wonderful too!!!