Menu

Online writing classes that use the Progymn or IEW

materials? I really think that Classical Comp and/or IEW is the way to teach writing only I don't want to teach it ;) I just don't feel very confident. I also think my ds needs outside accountability and peer review.

I've been reading old threads and it seems like The Potter's School and Laurel Tree tutorials are good options. Anyone have any thoughts on online composition classes?

materials? I really think that Classical Comp and/or IEW is the way to teach writing only I don't want to teach it ;) I just don't feel very confident. I also think my ds needs outside accountability and peer review.

I've been reading old threads and it seems like The Potter's School and Laurel Tree tutorials are good options. Anyone have any thoughts on online composition classes?

Excellence in Writing has online classes for the writing intensives and the continuation courses (some of the continuation courses are not scheduled to begin until the fall of 2013 though).

Memoria Press offers online courses for Classical Composition.