Menu

When do you find the time and privacy for.. ahem.. "alone time?"

I have a 5yo dd and a 2 month old son. Ds is in our bedroom. Oh, and we live with my mother at the moment. :glare:

Im still getting used to this two kid thing;) and Ive realized that dh and I have only been alone for about TWO HOURS since ds was born, and that was our anniversary.. and we were out to dinner.

Im sorry if this is a little too private.. but Dh and I really need that special alone time.. if you catch my drift. But there is NO PRIVACY. If we weren't living with my mother I know it wouldn't even be an issue... but her bedroom is right across from ours. Ewww.

We. Cannot. Move. Fast. Enough.

I take my hats off to you. Not even my mother could stop me from getting some loving from the dh when I'm in heat. The possibility of getting caught (by mom, not children) would just add to my excitement. It's a big adrenaline rush.

She's a grown woman. Knows that takes place between two adults who love one another. So, why deprive yourself?