Menu

Bravewrite- Writers Jungle?

Nah. I took it to a local print shop and had it printed for about 16$ and then put it in my own binder. No color. The whole point of the binder is to add any extras you may get like Arrows or JotItDown.

ETA: It's easier to use printed. I underline, write in the wide margins (which the author says are there for your notes) add pages with my written schedule or writing prompt ideas. Mark certain pages with post it's that I want to remember to implement etc. Online I would have likely ignored it. It's definitely a used "curriculum" around here.

Edited by Walking-Iris

262 pages.

If you have any kind of e-reading device, then it's really not the sort of thing you need printed - it's really a guide for you, not a daily mapped out curricula. But I know some people vastly prefer paper.

I have a nook. I do prefer paper and actually don't really use my nook for reading. Crazy I know! But, the HSBC price is such a good deal. I may just deal w/it.

Thanks!

Nah. I took it to a local print shop and had it printed for about 16$ and then put it in my own binder. No color. The whole point of the binder is to add any extras you may get like Arrows or JotItDown.

ETA: It's easier to use printed. I underline, write in the wide margins (which the author says are there for your notes) add pages with my written schedule or writing prompt ideas. Mark certain pages with post it's that I want to remember to implement etc. Online I would have likely ignored it. It's definitely a used "curriculum" around here.

I actually had mine printed for under $15 shipped to my house. I think it was http://www.allcopies.com or http://www.bestcopies.com .I used a first time buyer coupon code,too.

Wow! That's cheap. I envisioned being able to jot notes and mark pages w/stickies too so maybe the paper version would work better for me. Though I can highlight and take notes on my nook too. Good to know the printing cost is minimal.

Thank you all!

I agree with this. But I hate reading online, and I like making notes.

262 pages.

If you have any kind of e-reading device, then it's really not the sort of thing you need printed - it's really a guide for you, not a daily mapped out curricula. But I know some people vastly prefer paper.

Did you see the binder is back? When I got this email, I swear, I thought of you!

Jot it Down is all color with tons of gratuitous photos. It looks like a blog. It is very unwieldy. I don't think printing it would be cheap or great. Just mentioning it, since it's by the same author.

Jot it Down is all color with tons of gratuitous photos. It looks like a blog. It is very unwieldy. I don't think printing it would be cheap or great. Just mentioning it, since it's by the same author.

I have JotItDown printed in black and white. The color looks nice when reading online---but not necessary to the content at all. I took it to the same local shop I did the others and it was (maybe) 6 or 8$---guessing since it was printed with a few other other things in the same order.

Proclick--- ((drool)))