Menu

Someone who has R.E.A.L. Science Life...

Maus

...what's on the pages between 111-116? I bought a used copy that's missing these pages, but I've found sample pages for 111, 113, & 114. I'm guessing 112 is blank, but what might we be missing on 115/116?

Thanks!

112 is blank since you'll be cutting things out on 111. 115-116 is the page you'd use to make the front cover of the Animal Kingdom book. So 115 is the front and 116 is blank since it will be pasted on to another page. It's really just a page that says "The Animal Kingdom" and then further down says "By" so your child can put their name on it and it has outines of different animals that can be colored in.

112 is blank since you'll be cutting things out on 111. 115-116 is the page you'd use to make the front cover of the Animal Kingdom book. So 115 is the front and 116 is blank since it will be pasted on to another page. It's really just a page that says "The Animal Kingdom" and then further down says "By" so your child can put their name on it and it has outines of different animals that can be colored in.

Great! Thanks for checking! A reinforcement activity, then, and not a key part of the lesson. We could easily make something like that on our own.

Great! Thanks for checking! A reinforcement activity, then, and not a key part of the lesson. We could easily make something like that on our own.

It would be very easy to make. You could even have your child cut out pictures of animals from old magazines if you didn't want to color them in.

Here's what page 115 looks like, the backside (pg 116) is blank. Did you need pictures of 111, 113, and 114 too?

ETA: What??? Why didn't it work? OK....I'll be back in a minute...gonna try again.

ETA again: I'm so sorry, I don't know what it going wrong. I've posted pictures before with no problems. I'm doing the same thing but it won't show up. Can anyone else try?? Or, I'll have to try again later...maybe there's some website glitch.

Edited by ~AprilMay~

Here's what page 115 looks like, the backside (pg 116) is blank. Did you need pictures of 111, 113, and 114 too?

ETA: What??? Why didn't it work. OK....I'll be back in a minute...gonna try again.

ETA again...I'm so sorry, I don't know what it going wrong. I've posted pictures before with no problems. I'm doing the same thing but it won't show up. Can anyone else try?? Or, I'll have to try again later...maybe there's some website glitch.

I printed 111, 113, and 114 from a retailer's online sample, so I'm good there.

I've had an odd problem with the site lately, too. It won't let me click on the smileys (I have to type in the code by hand to include them), or any of the other message options, like adding a link...

Well, it finally worked. I see if you click on it the animals don't show up very good. But, hopefully at least now you know what it looks like. It would be super easy to just print one up on your own...maybe add a little animal clip art.
Thank you, yes!